About Advent Park
We are the ideal park which caters for recreation camps, church camps, school camps, performing arts camps, group activities, conferences, seminars, functions, rallies and caravan park. To find out the cost of accommodation please refer to our pricing schedule. If you wish to see a map of our site please refer to the Grounds Layout Map. We are a no drugs, alcohol, smoking, pets, car washing or car repairs premises. Furthermore we are a short term stay grounds.
Accommodation & Storage Options:
- Motel Style Unit (Pine Lodge): 5 rooms with an ensuite, sleeping up to 15 people in total. The complete lodge includes: Fully equipped communal kitchen, lounge area, laundry & clothesline, and reverse cycling air conditioners in all rooms.
- Backpacker Style Cabins: 48 available, sleeping up to a total of 159 people. Each cabin includes 1 single power point outlet. Linen is not provided therefore you will need to bring your own. The cabins have a variety of bed formations to choose from such as: 3 single beds, 1 single & 1 bunk bed, 2 bunk beds, and 2 single beds.
- Powered caravan sites: 35 spacious sites available on grass with shade. Some sites can accommodate caravans up to 15 meters long
- Tent sites: powered & unpowered grassed sites are available with shade
- Secure vehicle & caravan storage: various dirt/grass locations on the grounds for you to store working cars, utes, vans, buses and trucks on a short term basis. Price varies depending on the location and if power is required.
- Communal ablution blocks for caravan, tent & cabin customers
- Fully equipped campers kitchen for caravan, tent & cabin customers
- Dump point for caravans staying on the grounds
- Laundry which includes washers & dryers (Use of these are at an additional cost per token)
- Volleyball and sports oval (soccer pitch)
- Half-court basketball
- Large grass area for various outdoor activities - Outdoor gas BBQ
- Fire pit (seasonal use). You are required to supply your own wood
- Pay phone booth
- Self-catering commercial kitchen and dining hall seating 160 people
- Seminar room 1 accommodates seating 120 people
- Seminar room 2 accommodates seating 80 people
- Seminar room 3 accommodates seating 40 people
- Seminar room 4 accommodates seating 40 people
- Large hall accommodates seating 350 people
- Games room including pool & tennis table (Free for group bookings)
Please contact us if you wish to discuss using our facilities for group or event bookings.
Group Bookings: For group booking catering for over 30 people, please contact us for pricing and to receive an information pack.
Address: 345 Kalamunda Rd, Maida Vale, WA 6057
Phone: 0417 183 616
Office hours: Sunday 8.30-10am & 4-6pm, Monday-Thursday 8-10am & 4-6pm, Friday 8-10am & 4-5pm, Saturday we are closed